Re: Hello

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:24:01 +0200

Any of you guys use DoomGles at all.
Makes doom look like a new game.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The cost comes in when it comes to the infrastructure. If you live in an
apartment block they just need to convince the Body Corporate (the ISP gets
"guaranteed" subscription). If you live in a house you need to get 10-15
neighbours to sign. If you don't, you have to pay R40-R45k to get them to
lay the fibre optics for you. If it already exists, you pay per meter, but
it depends on the ISP. About R700 per meter I think is average.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:16 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Its R700 for 100 gig.

Im paying R444 atm for 2mb.

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 07:13:02 -0700
Subject: RE: Hello

From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahahahaa,, kak funny,, LB you pay your ass off for fibre,, its not worth
it
On Oct 1, 2015 4:11 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:03:46 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eat more Kellogs in the morning and ask Nic to organise you new specs.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:53 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

where can I get fibre optics?

my net has become more kuk. I need to bop sali live on stream gg

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:39:30 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure, no need to include push back on block or complex concepts like
relative safety.

As long as it's negative it means unsafe. Gotcha.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 2:43 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

tsek salie u lurker.

- equals unsafe tsek

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 14:13:11 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today we learn that LB doesn't understand what "safe" means.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 2:02 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nameless_(2k2UM)#Frame_Advantage

im seeing alota negatives frames here. only special move that is plus is
the qcb move.

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:42:31 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Riiiight.
On 1 Oct 2015 13:41, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

he has good normal but not much else is good about him

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:24:05 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

...and he doesn't need it.
Nameless is a terrible name. They should call him "Safeonalmostanything"
tbh. Lol.
I hated the character when he was Tetsuo, I hate him even more now.
On 1 Oct 2015 13:14, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And ma man Nameless has one too and it's not easy.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's great man. Most guys have a tod with 5 bars tho. Angel's being
the easiest.
On 1 Oct 2015 08:16, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning peeps,

Ex Takumi + 5 bars and red life = gg

Sali I hav 12 combos. please make da video demmit

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:12:50 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like a cool game
On Sep 30, 2015 8:48 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://youtu.be/wNoeF3r120s

This looks more complex than your average Dynasty Warriors clone.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

There's a 4-player arcade version of Battle City called Tank Force.