Re: Hello

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:56:37 +0200

Apparently Mr. T(Seth) has a combo where you do all his dive kicks, 3 will
hit then 1 whiffs setting you up for the ender(OTG).
I will check this out at home,
-His air stomps are FC into each other. j.qcf+D, air.qcf+C, air.qcf+B,
air.qcf+A (whiff), df+B OTG (4 hits)

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:38 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

yes on steam otherwise il just play on pad.

my body is ready

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:36:49 +0200
Subject: RE: Hello
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, ask Salie to bring his Konami stick dude.
@Salie,
Can you bring it?
We need a KOF 98 um, KOF 2K2 UM and CvS2 tournaments.
One every weekend?
Anyone up for this greatness?
On 29 Sep 2015 10:21, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

kukate koya

zanretsuken

translation get bopt by mr karate son. im doing that whole combo on pad
come Saturday.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:17:13 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

F'n Mr Karate bitches!
On 29 Sep 2015 09:50, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not just any regular karate dude, he is a bloody Kyokugen Grandmaster.
One of the OGs in the fighting game genre so show a little respect,
There was Takuma before Gouki(Akuma)...

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:43 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh,, the karate dude
On Sep 29, 2015 9:34 AM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol*
@Rich
It's just a typo.
LB was referring to Takuma.
On 29 Sep 2015 09:24, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Akuma is in KOF????(
On Sep 29, 2015 8:09 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning peeps,

saw some Chinese kof2k2um last nyt.

Those guys are on par if not better than the Japanese.

ex akuma is dope. he has the same charge move he has in 13 you do it
exactly the same, however the combo is crB, crA, f+A (fast), double kick
thing into zanretsuken.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 04:22:37 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The interesting thing is that they can't let the Mars Rover anywhere near
it because it might contaminate it with microbial life that originated on
Earth.

Cue M.Night Shyamalan VIII movie plot...

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's pretty cool. From what I read it seemed to be the expected
announcement. Still nifty.