RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:17:04 +0000

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:02:09 +0000

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Sent: 28 September 2015 11:55 AM

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:50:31 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 28 Sep 2015 11:27, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:02:19 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I will use Geese, he's not op.

Nightmare Geese on the other hand.

On 28 Sep 2015 10:22, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Nick

Banned Characters: Krizalid, Nightmare Geese, Igniz, Clone Zero, Original Zero,
Omega Rugal, Goenitz, Geese

S: K', Nameless, Kasumi

A: King, Kula, Andy, EX Robert, Orochi Chris, Benimaru, Yuri, Hinako, Heidern

B: Bao, Jhun, Mature, Lin, Chris, Ryo, Kusanagi, Foxy, Daimon

C: Iori, Orochi Shermie, Choi, Yamazaki, EX Takuma, Mai, Seth, Leona, Clark,
Kyo, Terry, Blue Mary, Kyo-2, Kim, Xiangfei, Joe

D: Shingo, Kensou, EX Kensou, Takuma, Ralf, Robert, Billy, Yashiro, Orochi
Yashiro, Chin, Angel, Shermie, Vice, Athena, Ramon, Whip

E: May Lee, Maxima, Chang, Kyo-1, Vanessa

By the way your team is not low tier and in KOF low tier doesn't mean that
much.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was from the ground up. Lol

2k2 um was released 9 years later so it sort of makes sense.

On 28 Sep 2015 10:09, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Interesting. I mean, I expect some random additions for the console versions
but I hadn’t realised that much work was done on it.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:41:14 +0200

From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm afraid to say that the ps2 version of 2k2 um is the closest thing to the
arcade one.

On 28 Sep 2015 09:11, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have saved the completed game save to usb, we'll have him unlocked so you can
lose 3-1 to my kak team.

On 28 Sep 2015 08:45, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we need to play kof2k2um on pc.

I need to use my stick and ex akuma to bop you.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:43:18 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw the back of my eyelids.

Couldn't do it, sorry.

On 28 Sep 2015 04:03, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys are seeing what I'm a seeing?

On 27 Sep 2015 20:03, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup, I intend to see it :]

On 27 Sep 2015 20:03, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HOOOOO,, I see you know aloott,,and its this morning at 4??

On Sep 27, 2015 7:53 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only 6 countries can view it, the next one well be in 2033, the moon will be
closest to Earth meaning we get a better view.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.