RE: Hello

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:17:53 +0000

Wasn’t aware of that game. You can’t miss the family resemblance though.
Just googled where the hotel is that I’ll be staying tonight. Looks like it’s
right on the coast. I’ve never been to Moz before.

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:23:34 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
My list of 1CCs would take forever to list (I was actually making a list
earlier this month). I replay some of those games now and wondered how I
managed to do it in the past. I mean games like Varth: Operation Thunderstorm
has 30 levels and takes about 45 minutes to beat.

Then there's games like Rygar that I could just never beat, even though I've
seen it done plenty of times before. I've seen Ghost and Goblins beaten once
IRL. I could only make it to the last stage on the first loop.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Manase Zote
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Other feats include Juju (Toki), street smart, Golden Axe, secret agent, final
fight off the top of my mind with just 1 credit.

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.