Re: Hello

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:27:14 +0200

Who remembers this though...

http://superadventuresingaming.blogspot.co.za/2015/05/dd-crew-arcade.html

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:26 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

salie you hav smallest e-peen if you cant list

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:23:34 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My list of 1CCs would take forever to list (I was actually making a list
earlier this month). I replay some of those games now and wondered how I
managed to do it in the past. I mean games like Varth: Operation
Thunderstorm has 30 levels and takes about 45 minutes to beat.

Then there's games like Rygar that I could just never beat, even though
I've seen it done plenty of times before. I've seen Ghost and Goblins
beaten once IRL. I could only make it to the last stage on the first loop.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Other feats include Juju (Toki), street smart, Golden Axe, secret agent,
final fight off the top of my mind with just 1 credit.