RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:30:49 +0000

i would offer my persona but i dont haz it anymore.

I think XRD should be excluded because of reasons, and naruto games if anyone
has it , should be included rather.

Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 17:56:03 +0200
Subject: RE: Hello
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a shame full thing to say about Kof 13...

One thing about Kof is that if someone can play Sf then kof is becomes easier
to pick up.

The same cannot be said about GG or any other anime 2d fighter.

Soul caliber is another noob friendly fighter, just saying.
On 21 Sep 2015 17:39, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It doesn't look as cool.
On 21 Sep 2015 15:58, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So why is kof not given the same treatment?
On 21 Sep 2015 15:51, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In Persona and Jojo you can Mash to combo, and they have a anime following.

GGXrd is trending now, so still pretty current. I consider it more of a
showpiece than noob friendly. It's there to look good.

I appreciate the help though.

What would you include?
On 21 Sep 2015 15:36, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The last time I checked GG seems more complex than KOF...

I don't know jack about persona 4 arena mambo jambo. Jojo's ABS is also complex
for beginners.
On 21 Sep 2015 15:31, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Slow day.
So anyways, I plan to be at UCON on Saturday as well, but not Sunday.

ZombieDread is running MKX and COD tournaments, so I wanna rather keep to the
anime theme if possible and have some other things there. KOF seems a bit
complex for the noobs, so I was planning maybe Guilty Gear and Persona/Jojo's
ASB on my PS3 consoles and One Piece Pirate Warriors on the PS4. I'd need at
least 1 Street Fighter 4 console too.
On 20 Sep 2015 21:54, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DAt geese finisher at 11:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZ-zMWky-M

Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:07:55 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was jokingly saying that japan was going to win...and they did...lolz
On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'll put it in the '95 vid, maybe.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:51 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

aaah well done you got it work nice.

be sure to put in the next video. im certain those hits will dizzy when you are
flashing red. btw i remembered i forogot to pay my dues. will be there next
saturday.

Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:25:00 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was gonna place money on Japan.

Half the team is imported, the rest is yakuza. ror.

Seriously, they deserved to win and we deserved to lose.
The KOF94 matches will have to wait till we have more competiters.

@LB the Athena and Ralph discovery makes the game look like it has KOF13's
HDmode. lol
Jumping D, cr+Ax3, hcf+D(whiff), standing C, hcf+d(whiff) standing C(far)
works, but is so hard to pull off.
On 19 Sep 2015 20:07, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya they put it all on the line there. f draws we want a win. GANBATTE

dat fkn goromaru... he is too gud. eddie jones is the devil, counter all our
strats.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:02:18 +0000

I also don’t care, but watched the match because everyone here was watching it.
Damned good. The Japanese decision at the very end
to take the scrum, rather than just to take the penalty kick and tie the
match, showed the massive belief in themselves. Awesome stuff.

Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:49:18 +0000

Hmmmmm

Anji thing sounds ok... but they want to "change his style" him to close range
fighter focusing on guard points.

Butterfly trap yo. Dont kill that shit.

Will still has guardpoints tho so cant complain... unless they dont put him in
the game.

Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:10:54 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GG's Battle Planner explains how characters would change if ported to Xrd

PDF:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/26144efa-a120-4380-938c-6c1948f387c5/251d86b7853f98d5a84e9ac2a8330c2a

SRK:

http://shoryuken.com/2015/09/18/battle-planner-pachi-explains-how-fan-vote-characters-might-change-in-guilty-gear-xrd-revelator/

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Bumper day, GB and LB are playin' MKX on stream.

Hype. Lol.

Before weekend sesh, I'm going to ask who is not making a session. That will
give me a better indication of numbers.

If they get too low, I'll cancel.

I understand year end changes things up a bit, so I will try my best to
accomodate everybody.

Shot oakes.

On 19 Sep 2015 13:01, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sooo...

13:00 here, shit set up and just me at the PC... waiting for folks.

I gotta leave at 4 today. Is anybody coming soon, or should I just go home?

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It will happen.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 12:13 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

damn nick i just saw you have 10k views on that ralf tutorial.

F man , you are somewaht of a legend. ppl requesting daimon and billy videos
for kof13.

Giv da ppl what they want

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx