RE: Hello

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:36:45 +0200

The last time I checked GG seems more complex than KOF...
I don't know jack about persona 4 arena mambo jambo. Jojo's ABS is also
complex for beginners.
On 21 Sep 2015 15:31, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Slow day.

So anyways, I plan to be at UCON on Saturday as well, but not Sunday.
ZombieDread is running MKX and COD tournaments, so I wanna rather keep to
the anime theme if possible and have some other things there. KOF seems a
bit complex for the noobs, so I was planning maybe Guilty Gear and
Persona/Jojo's ASB on my PS3 consoles and One Piece Pirate Warriors on the
PS4. I'd need at least 1 Street Fighter 4 console too.
On 20 Sep 2015 21:54, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DAt geese finisher at 11:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZ-zMWky-M

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:07:55 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was jokingly saying that japan was going to win...and they did...lolz

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll put it in the '95 vid, maybe.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:51 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

aaah well done you got it work nice.

be sure to put in the next video. im certain those hits will dizzy when
you are flashing red. btw i remembered i forogot to pay my dues. will be
there next saturday.

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:25:00 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was gonna place money on Japan.
Half the team is imported, the rest is yakuza. ror.
Seriously, they deserved to win and we deserved to lose.

The KOF94 matches will have to wait till we have more competiters.
@LB the Athena and Ralph discovery makes the game look like it has
KOF13's HDmode. lol

Jumping D, cr+Ax3, hcf+D(whiff), standing C, hcf+d(whiff) standing C(far)
works, but is so hard to pull off.
On 19 Sep 2015 20:07, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya they put it all on the line there. f draws we want a win. GANBATTE

dat fkn goromaru... he is too gud. eddie jones is the devil, counter all
our strats.

------------------------------
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:02:18 +0000

I also don’t care, but watched the match because everyone here was
watching it. Damned good. The Japanese decision at the very end to take the
scrum, rather than just to take the penalty kick and tie the match, showed
the massive belief in themselves. Awesome stuff.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:49:18 +0000
Hmmmmm

Anji thing sounds ok... but they want to "change his style" him to close
range fighter focusing on guard points.

Butterfly trap yo. Dont kill that shit.

Will still has guardpoints tho so cant complain... unless they dont put
him in the game.

------------------------------
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:10:54 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
GG's Battle Planner explains how characters would change if ported to Xrd

PDF:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/26144efa-a120-4380-938c-6c1948f387c5/251d86b7853f98d5a84e9ac2a8330c2a

SRK:

http://shoryuken.com/2015/09/18/battle-planner-pachi-explains-how-fan-vote-characters-might-change-in-guilty-gear-xrd-revelator/

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bumper day, GB and LB are playin' MKX on stream.
Hype. Lol.
Before weekend sesh, I'm going to ask who is not making a session. That
will give me a better indication of numbers.
If they get too low, I'll cancel.
I understand year end changes things up a bit, so I will try my best to
accomodate everybody.
Shot oakes.
On 19 Sep 2015 13:01, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sooo...
13:00 here, shit set up and just me at the PC... waiting for folks.
I gotta leave at 4 today. Is anybody coming soon, or should I just go
home?

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It will happen.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 12:13 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

damn nick i just saw you have 10k views on that ralf tutorial.

F man , you are somewaht of a legend. ppl requesting daimon and billy
videos for kof13.

Giv da ppl what they want
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx