Re: Hello

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 22:02:47 +0200

Lol.
Ok, who would you pick for GB? Hehe.
On 18 Sep 2015 21:59, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm planning on coming to the session, but I won't be there early.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 9:52 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am gonna go LAN with a buddy,, we gonna go through the night too ,, no
sleep ,, I will come to session next week
On Sep 18, 2015 9:46 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Right.
Time to drop the bomb.
The 2nd rule for the kof94rebout challenge tomorrow.

Ahem...

Rule 2: our opponent pics your characters.

Mwuhahahaaaaaaaaa.

Anybody fancy coming earlier tomorrow?
On 18 Sep 2015 20:59, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

21 hits in a kof game aaaaannnnddd no super.
lol

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 8:47 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Even better than the first :) Nicely done Nic :) That Clark juggle
combo is so SICK!!! Oh, Brian Battler's damage output is retarded *lol*
On 18 Sep 2015 19:50, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://youtu.be/cy1n3zoOwus

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In other news, message cropped.
Otter is smart tho.