RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 04:16:00 +0000

yo how many times must the guy die before you know he's dead.

lol at ..."ripoff any remaining flesh" wtf

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:19:44 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Someone on Eventhubs linked to this gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xw5wjwVkFc
This man's combo and oki game is on another level.
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:56 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I just found out that the Sharp X68000 was the development machine for many
(all?) Capcom CPS1 games. So many of the titles on the machine are virtually
arcade perfect. Whats more, the quality of the soundtracks are often of *much*
better quality. The arcade version of Final Fight for example sounds like crap
compared to the X68000 version because it uses very low quality samples.
What's more you can switch the sound modules so that you can hear what the
tracks sound like using different synths.
Now I feel like I've been ripped off lol.