Re: Hello

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:16:15 +0200

Lol, I think you're finally getting it.

Ono is going to reveal Joe Higashi today for SFV

Or maybe Haohmaru.

Or... Criminal Uppa!

Actually rumour has it that it's some Indian or Middle Eastern character.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

being a victim of simulkuk is no laughing matter

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:35:58 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha I can't believe how gullible people can be. This rumour was started
by a parody page on Facebook and people started forwarding to their friends.

Judging from my Facebook page yesterday, people also believe this chick is
serious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9iR6sLwDKY

The internet should have an IQ test...

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:05 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

lol I just heard from the ladies at work, rumour has it the pnp stickies
are from the devil