RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:15:04 +0000

ya, I think I have one now that I recall.

il try that soon.

seven sided is too op. need dat cold damage. my paper dps is over 1mil but im
not hitting over 1 billion consistently.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:08:52 +0000

Lion’s claw isn’t that rare. Craft a load of yellow fist weapons (lv70), and
upgrade them. I did that for 10 of them and got 2 lions,
one of which was ancient. Also got one of my ancient ShengLongs that way.
If you do run broken promises, you need to pull CC off everything. You need to
be on the base of 5% chance for broken promises to work
properly. When you hit the rift boss, open your inventory screen. There is no
indicator that broken promises has kicked in, so you’ll need to wait until you
see the damage boost on your paper dps. Then you hit 7-sided.

How high have you run, LB? Are you still lazing back in the low 40s?

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 05:20:24 +0000

Yeah, happy Sept 11th, Di.

Sent from my Windows Phone

________________________________

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:05:59 +0300

From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Di, have an awesome one!

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject
heading "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the
e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not
relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating
entity for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about
the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained
from your KPMG representative.

========================You are subscribed to the Cape Town Fighting Game
Community mailing list.