Re: Hello

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:40:52 +0200

The amount of detail that went into 3 was staggering. One of the best PS2
games ever made IMO.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whoops, also mixed up the games.

I thought 1 was godlike. 2 was pretty cool, despite it being Raiden and
his gf issues.

Didn’t play 3.

Played 4, but didn’t finish it.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:14:46 +0000

Uh, which one is which?

MGS1 is the ps1 thing with Mantis and Wolf, right?

MGS2 is the Raiden thing on ps2

MGS3 was… uh... the old snake thing, right? On ps3

MGS4 was… what exactly?

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:05:53 +0800
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then what MGS was the best for you?? For me it was MGS1 for ps1 ,, peace
Walker and MGS2 and MGS4

On Sep 10, 2015 11:00 AM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It released same day as consoles on PC.

While I am bitching the game is still boatloads better than the majority
of stuff out there.

Just when I compare to previous MGS titles I feel it does not live up to
my expectations.
------------------------------

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:35:29 +0000

I’ll was going to wait for it to hit PC so that the modding community
could fix the game up a bit. If the major issue is lack of story, not much
they can do about that though.

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:45:18 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Because antivirus

On 10 Sep 2015 09:05, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I see that Mcafee is joining the US presidential race. It does seem to
attract the rich nutjobs.

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 07:13:25 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I watched that vid on a bad note because of [reasons] and those [reasons]
actually still affect my life other people's live's in a big way.

However, that vid has in the description "pop culture", but they have a
clip of Goldie's Inner City Life which was released on an album called
"Timeless" which is one of my favourites and I think maybe the 3rd or 4th
CD I ever bought. The thing is though that that the track Inner City Life
was released in 1994, which was one year before Timeless, and before anyone
even knew what it was. And beside that, Goldie's Timeless was never
considered part of "pop" culture.

So on that basis alone, I really have to respect the amount of work that
went into that vid.

That and the fact that he showcased KOF and ST.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That is a pretty hype video.

I watched it just to make sure Nas Illmatic and Wu 36 chambers are in
there.

They are so I can't complain.

Were GB,Chad and the other 09ers born yet ?

On 10 September 2015 at 06:30, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

no ways did all this good shit happen in 94.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxCDzp0jSg

I think ima build time machines and go back there
------------------------------

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 19:24:33 +0000

looks cool
------------------------------

Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 18:05:32 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stu ... and or any other Sci-fi geeks ~
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091018/?ref_=tt_ov_inf

------------------------------

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information
about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
obtained from your KPMG representative.