Re: Hello

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 11:01:35 +0200

Arcana Heart 3 is on Steam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an6VuQpq3AE

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not ideal but replacing the innards of an existing stick with the PS360+
PCB thingy my jankbox is using would work...

If all other options fail etc.

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:14:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's alright but I'm not a fan of having to use a converter. I'd rather
just get a new PS4 stick as my current one is beginning to wear out in any
case.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:43 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@lumi

http://www.play-asia.com/street-fighter-x-tekken-arcade-fightstick-pro-tournament-edition/13/704krj?sc1=N356960631

Playasia is legit. we need dat chronus right now.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 22:33:54 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol someone posted this channel on /r/kappa.

I noticed this dude even uploads KOF 95 vids.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Sean Carrington <
theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The 'Guy' player is indisputably the best in the Country (He 20-0 ed both
William & I [image: Crying face])
The 'Viper & Cammy' player is considered second to him though some people
don't agree.

1.) KGY.HSN Le Bushinryu (Guy) Vs KG.GambaZak (C.Viper)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-B5EyfsH_Q>.

2.) KGY.HSN Le Bushinryu (Guy) Vs GambaZak (Cammy)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5vTMNUExI>.

3.) KGF.HSN (Guy) Vs NoName (Sagat)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhVJ9lFeWH8>

They have other good USF4 players. In short, it's a well established scene
:

1.) MG2 - USF4 - Top 8 - KGY Yashiro Vs KGY PTT
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMj8fuoyWNw>

2.) MG2 - USF4 - Grand Final - KGY.OubaStation vs KGY.Freeze YDM
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dRkMre0-cI>

3.) USF4-DEFI KFC 2014, PTT(rose) VS IYA(balrog),FT5:23-12-2014
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIqWAKKRX_Q>

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Boy is the minus chromosome Orson Welles of SA.

On 8 September 2015 at 17:53, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well that's why I think Boy's commentary is fantastic as well.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

How can you say the commentary is good ?
I can't even understand what they're saying kappa.

On 8 September 2015 at 17:34, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
He looks decent. I can easily see his weaknesses though.

Those guys have got good presentation and commentary.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Sean Carrington
<theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Salie

This is one of the sets I had with the supposed No.3 Blanka back home.
They're busy uploading the rest of the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYLss8AK8U&feature=youtu.be

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:56 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heh???? What do you mean?? So only 2 max now?? That sucks

On Sep 8, 2015 4:55 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dude, share Purchase. Stop wasting money unnecessarily.
With that said, $ony have outright patched gamesharing on PS4.
You can still share between 2 comfortably, but perma-share aint gonna
happen.

On 8 Sep 2015 16:32, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hopefully soon...

We need a console date for revelator :(

Will have a look at the vid at home.

________________________________
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 16:28:41 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks slick.
Can't wait to beat his sorry ass with Pot

On 8 Sep 2015 16:01, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Was this posted?

Johnny Xrd combo vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=44&v=A-nefVf1SCQ