RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 10:03:57 +0000

didn't i?

i did man.

or are you talking about the K'combo? that kuk takes time. :/

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 11:55:36 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You still didn't send me your new stuff.

I'm going to keep the clips until everyone is ready.

whens the combovideo salie?

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 11:34:57 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually I wasn't even playing seriously for most of the matches. But GB did
beat me legitimately twice with Ryu and he destroyed my Gief. Everything else
was as free as you can imagine.
But you are right in that I am a slow starter, however it only applies to games
that I'm not familiar with because I try to learn matchups and player
tendencies right at the start.
Watch this space :p
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:24 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what i had noticed from the stream this past Saturday is that salie is a slow
starter.

He likes to read the opponents tendencies and then exploit. This usally takes
5-6 rounds.

salie is terrible in the short game, so ft2 you will bop him, in longer sets
sallies win ratio goes up

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 11:17:50 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you will. But as I said they won't work -_-
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:13 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tsek

i will do them offline too.

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 11:09:56 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember getting hit by empty jump into low and thinking "He's gonna do it at
least thrice now because he is LB".

Those Makoto resets were good but TBH you would never hit me with those things
offline. I was playing Viper with no special moves.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:57 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes. and it worked.

salie is genius, but he falls prey to his own tactics.

i remember picking ryu and doing empty jump low into crlp crlk crhp dp. did it
twice, however in my ignorance i tried it a 3rd time and it didn't work :(

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 10:54:03 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So you applied Salie's rule of two?
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:51 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

twice in a row.

my ken was doing work too.

lol I do cr lp kara throw, he gets thrown.

i do it again, he gets thrown

then i realize he must be catching on, i do cr lp, cr mk AHAHAHAH dizzy. imdabes
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 10:46:56 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You bop Salie once, China National holiday Kim Jong-Un Gangnam style
Salie bop you a trillion times, for him, it's Tuesday.
On 8 Sep 2015 10:40, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay okay no more diablo speak until I am able to bop stu.

on topic, I bopt Sali last night. makoto is too stronk.

I did the double choke, hahhaha, it was too good. didn't expect him to die from
it.