RE: Hello

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:01:03 +0000

Old build should work fine.
I did GR42 with old Sunwuko/Inna before the patch. Should be able to clear
around 47-50 with sunwuko and the new Cube stuff.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:57:02 +0000

shenglongs are the things to have it seems.

how much dmg boost does it give you? so far I tried the old no spirit generator
build and it didn't work :( I combined innas and sunwuko. its so kuk now. I do
no damage.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:54:40 +0000

How are you peeps enjoying MGS5?
Im liking it sofar but the amount of "filler" gameplay and lack of fast travel
options are becoming annoying.
@LBGR56 with my monk...

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:32:50 +0000

as far as I knew,

chun was the only one who could store a super.

this balrog walked forward and did his super wtf?

Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:27:07 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any reversal. In fact Bison can only escape using 1f Reversal Super. There
used to be a on the net that shows how top Bison player Taira uses it to
escape. He builds meter by doing Devil's Reverse even though he always gets
hit. But then once he builds super he can escape.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 12:00 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

can u 1fr a super too?

Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:55:10 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not a true combo but it's an OS that you cannot escape without doing a 1
frame, throw invincible reversal. Which means you're basically screwed if you
are a charge character you get crossed up.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
In ST Zangief can do jumping hk into super .... ?
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D ! ! !
On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:33 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya man you can be winning by a mile then eat dirt in seconds, so much
randomness in the game.

case in point. chun vs bison. Chun had this massive lead. bison gets in with 4
hit combo, no dizzy, does instant air overhead, dizzy then kill. GG.

even when you lose, you can win, comebacks are definitely a thing in ST.

Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:13:01 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ST damage is good. You get bopped quick so you can get back to your family.

On Monday, 7 September 2015, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
The damage is sick,, its very disgusting
On Sep 7, 2015 8:50 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRIBntH63gc

Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 23:42:10 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did not see it

its ST video I posted earlier on the mails.

Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 23:26:29 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are these SFV characters??
On Sep 7, 2015 8:22 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning peeps,

Salie that first scene with the ken mirror match. That thing happens.

They guile dhalsim match was kuk funny. where the dude mistimed the flash kick
and he got a j lk. hahahahaha.

Balrog turnpunch does waaaaay too much damage, is that a final?