Re: Hello

  • From: richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:06:57 -0700

Play some Prince of Persia Warrior Within while you are busy stealing
games too,, that game is the best in this world,, it took me 9 hours to
finish from start to finish
On Aug 31, 2015 5:55 PM, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the key reason I can employ my pirate strategy with such ease is
that somewhere along the line I lost all desire to play new releases.
Sure I check things out and whatever like usual but playing a game now
when it's new or when it's 5 years old makes no difference to me.

I reckon the companies make their most dumb money from this culture of "
imusplaydisnugame wateverdacost"

Fuck them I steal their games.

On 31 August 2015 at 17:50, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The way these companies are just taking their fans/mealtickets for a ride
over and over again makes me rapidly SMH.
I'm still not certain who is to blame ~ the companies ripping people off
or yall's that keep paying to get dicks in your mouths

That's why I only play pirated games now.

On 31 August 2015 at 17:35, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So apparently MGSV online sucks because you only get one Foward
Operating Base for free. The rest you have to buy with MotherBase (MB)
coins, which can only be bought with real money or earned as a (daily?)
login bonus (I believe you can buy MB coins with GMP only once).

It's basically buy-to-play.

[image: http://i.imgur.com/iGXDBEc.jpg]

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I havent have my DVD drive plugged into my PC for a few years now...

Them doing things like this are not encouraging me to bother to do it
now :P

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:44:22 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow that is such a massive fucking waste of plastic.
Polluting fucks.

On Monday, 31 August 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now this is fucking stupid.

https://twitter.com/graphure/status/637981198229368836?ref_src=twsrc
^tfw

The only file on the physical copy of the PC version of MGSV:TPP is a
9mb Steam Installer...