Re: Hello

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:43:03 +0200

A 13-0 thrashing. PL might as well retire.
On 31 Aug 2015 14:35, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You guys check out SonicFox vs Perfect Legend ft10?
Very entertaining

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At BTgames the 500gig and 1tb are both R6000.
I know, dumb.
So make sure you get the 1tb. Guy at BT says they're getting stock of the
1tb next week

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 2:10 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Last price I recall was around R6000 so that's probably ballpark.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I don't remember. I'm contemplating buying a PS4 this week but I'm not
sure which option to go for.

What is the price of the barebones system (controller + no games)?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That is kinda sad...

Ended up deciding on the PS4 version.

Didnt they do this with PC version of MKX as well?

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:47:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now this is fucking stupid.

https://twitter.com/graphure/status/637981198229368836?ref_src=twsrc
^tfw

The only file on the physical copy of the PC version of MGSV:TPP is a
9mb Steam Installer...