Re: Hello

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:05:43 +0200

This is what happens when a joystick company runs out of money:

Yeah boi. Cos everyone knows Saitek >>>> Sanwa

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Not lurking. Checking my mails for some documentation.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:58 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

sap pls you damn lurker.

go lvl to 80

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:52:55 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow. RIP.
On 31 Aug 2015 10:51, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It doesn't hide your GPS, it changes it. You need to enable the setting
on your phone, then you install something like FakeGPS.

Wes Craven has died.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:49 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

its not a problem. its more of a concern.

u r having simulkuk here.

salie what that app to hide your gps. I wana chat to hot Asians in japan.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 01:36:08 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SOOO ,,, now you have problems with SFV eh???
On Aug 31, 2015 8:38 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

cloud is riding shotgun.

smh facepalm

im having some doubts about sf5. making the combos less tight is a double
edged sword. on one hand you have access to cool stuff right off the bat
and on the other what else is there after you reached
that seemingly optimal combo.

I dunno, this is troubling. Its the same thing that happened to KOF.

Everyone was happy at first then the hyped died down in a matter of
months.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:50:52 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boyband simulator.
On 31 Aug 2015 06:13, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvCUGHKedU

this is going to be a kugame. calling it now.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 02:47:26 +0000

You know when I read stuff like this, I always wonder if they’re just
full of crap and they never intended releasing MK on ps3 and didn’t even
bother trying to port it.