RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:54:13 +0000

lets fyt.

sf5 les go

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:47:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I couldn't have expressed it better LB.

Your language exists in a realm of it's own. Paradoxically disconnected from
reality its existence creates its own hyperreality. And in this hyperreality,
it's ceases to be a simulation of English. The English language is relegated to
history; a forgotten relic of a literate age.

All that remains is LBlish ("Elblish").

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:39 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf tsek with ur simulkuk

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:32:43 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baudrillard was right. The social facade I was lamenting about earlier appears
to be the precession of simulacra.

Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and
meaning with symbols and signs,
and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover,
these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive
mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide
a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is relevant to
our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard
refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that
construct
perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and
shared existence is and are rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that
society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so
saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being
rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacra_and_Simulation