RE: Hello

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:11:20 +0000

Xrd is not on PC(Only on PS3/PS4)
PC version would be amazing

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:09:34 +0000

it isn't?

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:08:29 +0000

That would be great if it was a option
Thanks LB

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:06:58 +0000

people need to get the pc version then people don't need to buy peripherals.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:01:16 +0000

People need to upgrade their peripherals
Need to start jamming Xrd on PS4. Its pretty and them tron colours...

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:37:01 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dead angle, even.
On 28 Aug 2015 09:27, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That angle.

Maybe if SF5 is bad enough it could drive more/all the folks towards Xrd!

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:04:47 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

just as long as ya'll know ya'lls is buying the ebola when ya'll buy it, then
it's all square.Well also paying the crapcops to make more rubbish games.
On 27 August 2015 at 22:44, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Damn straight it's Maki. I still hope she makes it in. If R Mika made the cut,
anything's possible. I don't see Eagle happening though.
On 27 Aug 2015 20:35, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I expect Eagle or the other Bushin-tonfa chick. Think she was Maki?
On 27 Aug 2015 20:32, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

r mika is a random character that noone really cared about.

im hype, hope they put in ingrid in too.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:39:23 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What does it make alright?? Tell me please,, maybe??? No?? Yes??
On Aug 27, 2015 6:54 PM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rainbow Mika trailer makes everything alright.
That is all.
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah ok, so it's because of the pushback that it doesn't work.
On 27 Aug 2015 19:20, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, the pushback on lights is higher to prevent hit-confirms. That's why
doing cr.lp, cr.lp into throw always loses to jab. You need to walk forward
for days.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah ok, that makes sense. Although is that even possible cos on block I know you
get tons of push back from doing s.lp not too sure about c.lp though, will have
to check.
On 27 Aug 2015 18:41, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure I understand what Salie was saying to LB about being able to
poke your way out of anything

Throws are now 4f (in SFIV they were 3f) and you need to be closer to land
them. Normals are generally negative on block. So if you do cr.lp xx cr.lp
into throw, you will lose everytime if the other guy is mashing jab. If you
try to frame trap you will also lose.

Birdie won't really have this problem because he doesn't need to go for
close-up pressure.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm actually enjoying the Beta. The game feels very fluid although having those
random stops on hit kind of get annoying sometimes. Loving Birdie, Nash is
pretty cool as well. Didn't use the rest of the cast but from playing against
them they seemed to be pretty cool, especially Chun Li and her V-trigger.
I'm not sure I understand what Salie was saying to LB about being able to poke
your way out of anything, unless it's because I'm using Birdie and he kind of
trades speed for reach and power.
Hopefully they'll add Necalli to the Worldwide Beta on Friday, looking forward
to trying him out.
On 27 Aug 2015 18:19, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Play the game before deciding whether you like it or not. I'm posting my
opinions based on observation. I questioned LB's thoughts about the game
because he has also never played it, and I just posted some counter-points.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 5:13 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought SFV was gonna be cool when I saw the first gameplays,, but after
reading the mails that you posted Salie I think it's not gonna be so cool,, by
the way ,, when is Cody gonna come to SFV??? He is too great a character to not
include in this game,, they better put him in soon
On Aug 27, 2015 5:06 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDSvRMc9rQ

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oops, forgot the link:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gi1LyWaGlvcJ:www.gamekyo.com/blog_article370607.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
R.Mika confirmed?

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let me put it like this LB, SFxTK doesn't have Focus Attacks, (practical)
Option Selects and you can stupid high damage.

Why aren't you playing that?

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Proximity OS? Show me one match where someone used it.

OS doesn't mean the CPU decides what to do for you... This is just another
urban legend that arose from so-called top players trying to explain things
they don't understand.

You are basically arguing about things that you've maybe got hit by less than
1% of all the times it would have been used against you. But what's even more
ironic that the whole "OS" issue is exactly the reason you play Gief in ST -_-

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:33 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't read shoryuken.

it stands to reason if you have a dumbass mechanic that lets the cpu decides
the punishment then obviously that's kuk.

proximity kuk as well. tsek.

battle, read like a pro, guess like a gambler and fight like a man

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:25:58 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

how many times ive been hit by an os on backdash is irrelevant the fact
that's its there means you can do it and I wouldn't know if its a read
or an OS.

So what? Why don't you just block? There about about 4 ways to escape
knockdown pressure in SFIV. OS might sound bad in theory but it's what saved
SFIV. Don't rehash silly things that you saw other people post on the net.

if you read me good on you if you used an OS then its an exploit.

Buffering cr.mk into fireball is an exploit. What's your point? Why not just
play poker if you just want to gamble?

you have to guess between a throw or a fast crcouching attack then its good

What I'm saying is that you don't have to guess. You can jab your way out of
anything in SFV.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:21 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how many times ive been hit by an os on backdash is irrelevant the fact that's
its there means you can do it and I wouldn't know if its a read or an OS.

if you read me good on you if you used an OS then its an exploit.

you have to guess between a throw or a fast crcouching attack then its good. as
long as you guessing all the time and not leaving it to the game to pick the
correct answer then im good.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:07:25 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fair enough, but I can honestly say that I don't buy your reasons. It's like
you're just saying what you've read elsewhere.

How often have ever gotten hit by an OS in SFIV? You've probably escaped
pressure with noob-friendly backdashes and mashing exponentially more often
than you actually got punished with an OS.

Read backdash and punish with Ultra? Why would you do that? Backdashes don't
have hit invincibility. cr.lp into DP? That's just not going to happen unless
you're mashing, but the fact that it's even an option on defense is a BAD thing.

Do you know how weak throws are in this game? Smaller range and slower than
SFIV. Not only that, but they removed kara throws in the latest build. Yes,
read that again.

The game is SLOWER than SFIV at higher levels of play for reasons I will
elaborate on in my next mail about why I don't think it's such a good game.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 3:53 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't dislike the way it plays.

unlike sf4 where I disliked it right off the bat.

No OS. I don't like that you can cover yourself from different eventualities
depending on what the opponent does. You read backdash into ultra like a man.
you read a throw or you get crlp into dp.

I like that you can build-a-combo with v-trigger. so you have your normal bnb's
but if you have v trigger you can add onto your bnb.

No focus kuk, which ties into No OS paragraph coz you must press a button and
get opened up or get thrown.

Theres a stun gauge so more fraudulent wins are abundant.

easy combos can lead to big damage if you have meter.

faster recovery on knockdown. game looks faster than sf4.

I think that's about all I can gather.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:42:39 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What makes you think it's a good game, LB?

Take your time.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 3:34 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

its a really good game.

takin it back to old school tactics with some new school elements.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:33:23 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanna play SF5 and see how it is
On Aug 27, 2015 2:40 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
KYS

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 2:36 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

salie get us a copy of sf5 pls.

I think this might be the best game

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:25:17 +0000

Hmmm. I can do, but really shouldn’t blame the IT department for wanting me to
spend the day doing actual work rather than stuffing
around on random forums.

Yawn. Long day is long.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:31:00 +0000

im sure I can do tx. I just couldn't do it with a double stacked fd...

need dat spirit guards.

I was thinking of running innas with exploding palm.

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:27:47 +0000

Since he just said that he can’t do TX, I presume he means that you and I run
the TX bounties while he parks off in town.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:19:09 +0000

we should do tx bounties together rather than splitting up. maybe the yield vs
time is better than running split t6.

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:13:39 +0000

Oh, for the mats for the cube, definitely run higher T as that gives you more.
Dunno about the ubers.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:37:30 +0000

On the weapon side, it’s important for crusader builds – those flails or
shields with specific abilities.

For everyone else, I dunno. What elements do you use? I’m tempted to put
together a frost leap-quake Barb and put Rimeheart as the weapon thing. Throw
in the new iceblink gem and
it’s looking much better. On the armour side, either the leap boots, or
frostburn. Hmmm. Actually a straight HotA build using the same might be fun.

Did you try to fun normal/GRs? Ran a TX normal rift. Was fine. Ran a 50 GR and
it was fine. Didn’t die in either of those and finished with a couple of
minutes to spare.

I needs the Hammerdin set.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:09:36 -0700

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, he's a virtuoso.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That guy is fucked up good though O_O

On 26 August 2015 at 19:58, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's pretty cool.

I'm not really a fan of raw Uke but my "imagine percussion and bass skills" are
sufficient tier to enjoy it.

On 26 August 2015 at 19:35, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Watch Jake Shimabukuro do it on a Ukele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Prince is such a G.

and also George Harrison for writing a sick treck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

On 26 August 2015 at 18:21, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I watched fantfourstic the other day. The best word to describe it would be
'meh'

Also Doom looks like Aids.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 5:33 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the cops are too stronk for magneto to resist.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:43:10 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How godlike are the graphics and animation in this short?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-JVvCrGC8

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Put your bandanna on and go swapsies with the primary school kids through the
gap in the fence by the tree during 2nd break.

Wear sunnies and an overcoat too.

On Wednesday, 26 August 2015, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dammit.

Want a piggy.

I got nothing to trade tho so I'll take what I can get.

Send me a pic of the pig would ya?

On 26 Aug 2015 09:32, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Nick – sorry, but I don’t have a spare of the piggy. Not giving up my current
one either. It seems to be the best one.

Got spares of Frankey, Cheezz, the cat, duck and giraffe.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 06:39:08 +0000

Check your profile on battlenet – there is not a space to show which kanai
ability you have equipped.

Gonna start out vanilla – furnace/hexing/mara and see how much it helps. Will
stuff around with other ones later.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 06:15:12 +0000

So, new Diablo patch is out. Tried logging on this morning, but no luck. Didn’t
have much time to keep retrying.