Re: Hello

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:00:45 +0200

ITP LB!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:50 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

she gna be OP tier if they put her in.

counter YRC is a thing.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:44:10 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No it was a string that ended on S or HS. The pushback is too much for
her to punish. Even if it connects on block she's unsafe.

There's nothing about Baiken that would prevent her from working in Xrd.
It's also pretty easy to add things to prevent stuff that might be abusable
like Counter -> YRC. I mean, look at Millia's Secret Garden into YRC, The
orb simply disappears. It's not like +R where she could lock you down and
put you into a vortex.
And even if they made it so that Baiken couldn't counter into YRC it
wouldn't be a big deal because she couldn't use it in the same way in
previous versions any way.

The more problematic thing would probably be stuff like easy IAD Tatami,
but if you see how the game is played at high level even that's not an
issue and guys like Kuni and Sharon have no problem doing Kire Tatami in
any situation.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:46 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

oh that was common sense. you cant expect to counter on a sweep when the
semi block string ends on a gunflame. That's what I meant.

tbh I think you did get me afterwards because the push back is less when
you just do sweep gunflame.

Point is, Baiken wouldn't work in xrd. if they do put her in , they are
gna have to gimp her, if so tthen they might as well make a new character.