Re: Hello

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:11:12 +0200

I'm back. Didn't go to Cambodia for political reasons (basically to avoid
drama between friends).

Would not visit Singapore again any time soon. Not much ROI if you've been
there before. Tokyo is much cheaper, and more fun.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:48 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you back yet Salie or are you still living it up?

Did you end up visiting your friend and doing the charity work?

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah. Had a lot of fun with it back when my controllers were still
working.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Salie, were you raving about Gaucamemee?
Awesome game.