Re: Fw: RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:51:29 +0200

What they could do is base the points on tournament placement at various
majors.  You're still stuck with the problem of deciding on thresholds
though.

What I like about the idea is that it basically forces people to explore
underutilized teams/characters and assists.

But yeah, it's never gonna happen.