RE: Fw: RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 12:49:15 +0000

Hot Topic?

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stephen Scheidel
Sent: 01 July 2014 2:47 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fw: RE: USF4 changes!

K' and Kula do their clothes shopping at the same place.

On 1 July 2014 14:33, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Same here. Seems perception matters little when the numbers speak for
themselves.

That said, I'm not exactly hype for Mahvel this year. I feel like the same
people are going to make top 8 and the really talented up-and-comers are going
to choke it up horribly. This might even be Chris G's year.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I thought MvC was on the decline? Doesn’t look like it.
Poor Tekken is dead in the water. There was such a massive outcry when they
left it out of Evo. Now it’s back and it can barely scrape 250 people. SF has 8
times as many competitors. Sigh.
Guess I should get off my ass and actually learn to play another fighting game
properly.

From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:
not mweb , I meant mtn

________________________________
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:03:54 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*lol* I'm at work LB :P

Tsek, when are we playing Magicka?

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:01 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
why don't you gesels?

damn lurker

________________________________
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:58:01 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The 26th of July.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:36 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
tsek,

you see my fgc avatar? its pittifull :(

@sap, when is the 5v5?

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:27:07 +0200
> Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
> From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Tsek Diablo.
>
> //www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.