RE: Final Fantasy House

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 07:36:00 +0000

I did really enjoy playing and the main reason I stopped was because I was out
the country for a few months. Whether or not I re-join will depend heavily on
where in the world I’m going to be. If I can organise to stay in SA for a
while, I’ll let you know.

Hmmm. Looks like I’m drifting off to Nigeria for a couple of days…