Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:06:00 +0200

Hehe, as expected we were playing the game wrong.

Basics:
- Get 10 coins as fast as possible.  Coins increase your max speed, they
cap out at 10
- Perform stunt jumps off all the ramps.  Just press hop/drift on a ramp.
Your char will do a stunt and you'll get a small speed boost.
- Drift *all* the time.  Short drifts activate a mini-turbo, longer drifts
activate a super turbo.  Quite hard to get the hang of it, but extremely
fun and satisfying.