RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:08:56 +0000

Read it on Lazygamer.

Apparently he is in the MKX comic and is called "Erron Black".  He is part of a
3 man team with D'Vora and Kotal.

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 15:06:06 +0200
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That would... actually be quite cool.
In a Hol-Horse kind of way.
On 2 Feb 2015 14:43, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still waiting for Zombie Nightwolf...

Read a rumour about a cowboy?
Could work as well...  since its those bastards who slaughtered Wolfies
ancestors in the first place :P