RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 12:25:33 +0000

I want to fyt too,

cage vs scorp vs quan

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:18:40 +0200
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good point.

Scorp VS Quan.
On 2 Feb 2015 14:13, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea, other folks are waking up to the elephant fraudulence as well.

Going to need to up my game.

Meanwhile back the ranch LB is placing his hopes and dreams on a patch...

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:45:02 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Paas
Now that your Elphelt fraudulance has been exposed, we're going to have a lot
of fun playing rock/paper/scissors.

Looking forward to even games.
On 2 Feb 2015 13:42, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tsek LB.
On 1 Feb 2015 22:03, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAI8s8rft4

quite useful tech

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 16:19:05 +0000

Was good.
1. Faust2. Leo3. Ino
Dunno about the rest...

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 17:05:51 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hurry up !!
On 1 February 2015 at 17:05, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Xrd top 8 now http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki
On 1 February 2015 at 12:29, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you haven't been watching Apex2015 you have missing out.
On 1 February 2015 at 09:25, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Very epic trailer., I didn't see Daigos name anywhere,, isn't he a legend?
On Feb 1, 2015 9:05 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

EPIC TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asl_Y4CgOsM&x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404

2 names stand out for me. KSK playing sf4? really? and Dogura? wtf?

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:37:34 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ask Jeeva *lol*
On 30 Jan 2015 15:27, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how come we don't have internet at jeeva anymore?

I need to wacth stream while im pooning in gg

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:26:07 +0000

Sure

Ill be leaving just before 12

Be there before then etc.

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:18:29 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ben, mind if i hitch a ride with you?
On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tomorrow

GG

:O

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:14:44 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

btw, Subz's overhead punch is damn fast and safe i think...from the demo vid
yesterday...
Kung lao's spin looks slower. Which is good :) His hat spinning tricks looks
interesting.
On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not really enough of Reptile shown in the vid to know.

Do you prefer when they change the models a lot between games?

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 19:57:18 +0000

Yeah it sucks. im particularly angry I lost my UMVC3 copy. but yeah…. lol I
wont lie Ramlethal looks good. id like a new waifu.

Sent from Windows Mail