Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 18:22:30 +0200

Tsek.
This mail is now about sketboarding.

On 27 May 2015 at 18:20, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No way this stuff is gonna finish patching in time for the session.

You guys need my setup?

I can still bring my screen if needed.

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 18:10:14 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB

FG's are kuk.
Shortboarding is still raw though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHoGc3lrLU0

On 27 May 2015 at 18:06, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only way these shitheads are gonna stop putting out such unfinished
shit is if people stop throwing money at them.

Seriously piracy is the way forward for FG's till they shape up.

Seriously.

On 27 May 2015 at 17:31, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can any of this shit be fixed??? Or not?? Its been on ps4 for a while
hasn't it???
On May 27, 2015 4:43 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Invisible fireballs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmKqBdAVYPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkm84zBl4ug

Messed up sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t37aduSSFNc

General weirdness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_uTlgodXE

Stuff that's just not working right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wxkyhNy6fY

Animations that don't match hitboxes (try decapre's teleport)

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 4:32 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I checked it out during lunch for like 10 minutes.

What I did notice was slowdown on the character select screen. It looks
like there's a slight delay when switching between characters which wasn't
great from a user experience point of view. Hopefully the can fix that with
an update.

Otherwise what sort of things are people complaining about?

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The reason the PS4 port of USF4 sucks is probably because Sony was too
cheap to get decent devs on it. The guys who did the port also were also
responsible for these impressive titles:

http://www.otherocean.com/products