RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:55:35 +0000

If you are telling me I can be playing Xrd against other folks this evening
then I am there

Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:54:19 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have you/me manase and lumi so far.

I'd really like the streaming setup to be there, but if it's a shlep, I
understand.

Who else is coming?
On 27 May 2015 13:49, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If there's sufficient interest, l'll bring my PC. Otherwise, we're better off
running casuals in which case my PC will not be required. I'd say at least 8
players for a tourney. Either way, l'm there.
On 27 May 2015 13:43, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tonight 19:00/19:30.
On 27 May 2015 13:40, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nope, actually was re-thinking it after I said it SAP. We need commentary, it
gives guidance. What I would like is a sound feed from the players tho. Can
we (lol, you) do that?