Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 16:20:16 +0200

Weird.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nope. Ours is ctshowdown.
On 26 May 2015 16:15, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So apparently the Gmail address "cape.town.showdown@xxxxxxxxx" is
already registered.

SAP, was that you?

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Keegan Apollis <keeganapollis@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hahahaha thanks for the advice, my emails is messed already.. and im
sure lb will love that donkey porn yeah

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No don't be reserved. Share some of that that donkey porn you love so
much.

You'll probably want to add a label to the messages from CPT-FGC and
maybe automatically archive it so it doesn't clog up your inbox.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Keegan Apollis <
keeganapollis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol hey guys, thanks for adding me too. i guess this is where the rest
of the guys are. ill try to be reserved:)

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Ashraf:

Send me the pic you took of the CTS T-shirt.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Went through some of the older mails I seemed to have missed.

Im also keen for the whole CTS clothing/hoodie thing if that is
still on

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:24:34 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spam.
Spam.
Spam.
More Spam.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah. We took him off the mails, but kept some spare old ones just
to mess with him from time to time.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:57:22 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Welcome to the mails Apollo :P

On 26 May 2015 13:53, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:

I rest my case.

On 26 May 2015 13:49, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Man we really need to get that CTS blog up and running. So many
people out there are really clueless. From that "death of footsies"
thread:

hahahahaha i think we as a community need to define wtf footsies
are. Whiffing, capitalizing on someones mistakes, or even jumping in on
someone isn't footsies. A lot of you are saying all that shit is
footsies"

people don't know the difference between a 50/50 and a mixup

-_-

someone please fatality me.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication
in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error,"
send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of
it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in
this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other
information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended,
lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative
("KPMG International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing
services to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International")
is
a Swiss entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International
provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International
is
a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as
such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG
member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept
by AntiVirus software.
You are subscribed to the Cape Town Fighting Game Community mailing
list.