RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:13:33 +0000

CTS Community spam generator has a new victim

Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:11:59 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for adding Apollo, Salie.Tho I expect he may be more reserved than the
rest of us.
On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:03 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

welcome pronguy.

Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:57:22 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the mails Apollo :P
On 26 May 2015 13:53, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I rest my case.
On 26 May 2015 13:49, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Man we really need to get that CTS blog up and running. So many people out
there are really clueless. From that "death of footsies" thread:

hahahahaha i think we as a community need to define wtf footsies are.
Whiffing, capitalizing on someones mistakes, or even jumping in on
someone isn't footsies. A lot of you are saying all that shit is
footsies"
people don't know the difference between a 50/50 and a mixup

-_-

someone please fatality me.