Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 14:25:28 +0200

You can roll to avoid it.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would love this change.

backdashing shouldn't require stamina. Since it only dodges a few frames
on the move and you can't block for a while...so technically it's very
risky. Running requiring stamina is fine by me. Because they want to
eliminate the whole MK9 dash block stuff. Also it will reduce some
character's offense...aka Cassie. Cassie without meter doesn't do much. If
running doesn't cost meter...Cassie would be insane. Along with other great
pressure characters.

Cassie's corner rocket set up is so messed up. Only way you can dodge it
is to backdash it at the right moment so you don't block or get hit by the
rocket...by backdashing...you're vulnerable and can't block for a while.
Meaning, you dodge the rocket yes. But Cassie can just do 212~flip and
start a combo while you're still recovering from the backdash...

I'm playing this bitch lolz

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't get why you lose all stamina after, and why breaking requires
stamina on top of meter. I don't get why backdashing requires stamina.

If I had to change the game I would make it so that movement options
don't require stamina, but any combos that involve running depletes the bar.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think blocking breaker would be worth a damn if it gave some advantage.
It could turn the game on it's head.