Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:44:25 +0200

Snowpiercer was good.

I don't mind reboot as long it gets things right...the old fantastic four
movie was horrible...

Also marvel are rebooting the shitty ones during the superhero movie surge
era and piecing it together as one universe which is awesome. Hopefully one
day Fox will allow X men to return back to Marvel studios again. Then they
can do Xmen vs Avengers and show the world that the Avengers got their ass
handed. Avengers group is overrated.

Mutants ftw.