RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:44:08 +0000

you can breaker from block as well.

Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:39:35 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depending on how well you time your burst, you can get a gold burst which will
give you full meter (I think if you land it as a reversal attack). A regular
burst will simply knock the opponent away and reset the situation.
The other difference is that you can burst even if you're not being attacked
whereas a breaker in MK requires you to get hit first. This allows players in
Xrd to bait bursts by ending or stopping their combos at points where they
suspect the opponent will try to burst.
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 2:57 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I meant if it's +frames to you if you burst. Like do you get advantage or
momentum?
but then again, there's no stamina meter so you can always dash in after Burst.
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Breaker in GG is Burst.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are breaker + in GGXrd?
I feel the whole idea of spending 100% of your stamina in MKX for breaker is a
bit odd. After you break someone's combo. You're left with 0 stamina to rush
down to your "knd" opponent. You are stuck with 0 stamina which limits your
mobility and you're opponent is now back for more 50/50 mix up because they
have stamina while you're waiting to recover yours.
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:53 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seems like everyone don't like the whole 50/50 stuff.
Now i know what it feels like when people vs Capos in Tekken when they're in
RLX stance lolz but at least in tekken, there's an option to avoid that mix up
and Capos can't exactly crawl to move around to do 50/50 in RLX.
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:51 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is the tier by order from left to right or just generally the same?
I just found out that some of D'vorah's normals are now + on block because of
the latest patch...-_-
Is REO being serious or trolling about how MKX is better than MK9?
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nothing we don't already know or agree with, but REO's post is funny.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/what-are-your-serious-opinions-about-mortal-kombat-x.52437/

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pig of the Hut's MK X current tier list:

1 - 5: Raiden, Quan Chi, Sonya, D'Vorah, Scorpion

6 - 10: Jax, Cassie, Erron Black, Kung Jin, Sub Zero

Everyone else: Ermac, Ferra Tor, Mileena, Kung Lao, Shinnok, Jacquie, Reptile,
Kano, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang,
Goro, Takeda, Kotal Khan, Kitana, Kenshi

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Lumi :)
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:13 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://twitchtools.com/video-download

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there anyway to download twitch video?
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
American Way also make Yolo Flip safer.
Time to main Cassie lolz
But Beez are too fun :)
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nut Punch is only +1~+3 on hit...
Rockets +10 at least and if you don't block...= more combos.
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sacrifice Nut Punch to continuous Downward rockets is insane.
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9wjA9mb4kk

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Ya, you have to delay wake up to avoid the downward projectile

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So apparently Cassie's strongest variation is Spec Ops?