Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:52:44 +0200

The worst thing GB did on the day was to sandbag against some cheerful
dude. He told the guy "I don't play this game" and let the guy win a
flawless victory in the practice match.

When he decided to play the guy was on tilt psychologically, when I spoke
to him afterward he said he couldn't believe that someone would do that and
that he'd not engage in conversation with anyone before matches again.

The end.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shouldn't most of the guys there been about the same age as us? Were they
just not gamers when they were young, or were they kids? I mean kids as in
18yr olds.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 06:58:15 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

is there a sched somewhere for the rest of these mweb things ?

On 25 May 2015 at 02:57, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
I meant if it's +frames to you if you burst. Like do you get advantage or
momentum?

but then again, there's no stamina meter so you can always dash in after
Burst.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Breaker in GG is Burst.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Are breaker + in GGXrd?

I feel the whole idea of spending 100% of your stamina in MKX for breaker
is a bit odd. After you break someone's combo. You're left with 0 stamina
to rush down to your "knd" opponent. You are stuck with 0 stamina which
limits your mobility and you're opponent is now back for more 50/50 mix up
because they have stamina while you're waiting to recover yours.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:53 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Seems like everyone don't like the whole 50/50 stuff.

Now i know what it feels like when people vs Capos in Tekken when they're
in RLX stance lolz but at least in tekken, there's an option to avoid that
mix up and Capos can't exactly crawl to move around to do 50/50 in RLX.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:51 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Is the tier by order from left to right or just generally the same?

I just found out that some of D'vorah's normals are now + on block because
of the latest patch...-_-

Is REO being serious or trolling about how MKX is better than MK9?

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Nothing we don't already know or agree with, but REO's post is funny.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/what-are-your-serious-opinions-about-mortal-kombat-x.52437/

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Pig of the Hut's MK X current tier list:

1 - 5: Raiden, Quan Chi, Sonya, D'Vorah, Scorpion
6 - 10: Jax, Cassie, Erron Black, Kung Jin, Sub Zero
Everyone else: Ermac, Ferra Tor, Mileena, Kung Lao, Shinnok, Jacquie,
Reptile, Kano, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Goro, Takeda, Kotal Khan, Kitana,
Kenshi

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Thanks Lumi :)

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:13 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
https://twitchtools.com/video-download

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Is there anyway to download twitch video?

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
American Way also make Yolo Flip safer.

Time to main Cassie lolz

But Beez are too fun :)

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Nut Punch is only +1~+3 on hit...

Rockets +10 at least and if you don't block...= more combos.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Sacrifice Nut Punch to continuous Downward rockets is insane.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9wjA9mb4kk

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Ya, you have to delay wake up to avoid the downward projectile

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
So apparently Cassie's strongest variation is Spec Ops?

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.