Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 01:02:55 +0200

well, in MK9 all he did was air gas blast and nomad cancel...

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:59 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tiers are ordered left-to-right.

REO is being serious. He really thinks this game is more footsie-based
than MK9 and Injustice.

Reading some of the posts by MK veterans, these are the things they don't
like about the gameplay:

- brainless 50/50s
- too much armour, and armour beating throws
- weak anti-airs; neutral is not rewarding because getting your opponent
to jump is often detrimental
- faux footsies (get in for free with safe strings)
- nerfed movement

Basically everything we've already said.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:51 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is the tier by order from left to right or just generally the same?

I just found out that some of D'vorah's normals are now + on block
because of the latest patch...-_-

Is REO being serious or trolling about how MKX is better than MK9?

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nothing we don't already know or agree with, but REO's post is funny.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/what-are-your-serious-opinions-about-mortal-kombat-x.52437/

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Pig of the Hut's MK X current tier list:

*1 - 5:* Raiden, Quan Chi, Sonya, D'Vorah, Scorpion
*6 - 10:* Jax, Cassie, Erron Black, Kung Jin, Sub Zero
*Everyone else: *Ermac, Ferra Tor, Mileena, Kung Lao, Shinnok,
Jacquie, Reptile, Kano, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Goro, Takeda, Kotal Khan,
Kitana, Kenshi

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Lumi :)

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:13 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://twitchtools.com/video-download

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Is there anyway to download twitch video?

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

American Way also make Yolo Flip safer.

Time to main Cassie lolz

But Beez are too fun :)

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nut Punch is only +1~+3 on hit...

Rockets +10 at least and if you don't block...= more combos.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sacrifice Nut Punch to continuous Downward rockets is insane.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9wjA9mb4kk

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ya, you have to delay wake up to avoid the downward projectile

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So apparently Cassie's strongest variation is Spec Ops?