Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:33:36 +0200

I do miss GGXrd mechanics actually. Now that they may come to PC. I can
finally practice the game properly.

Maybe i'll get SF4 too. But will need a stick for GGXrd and SF4.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm submitting to a journalist that will contact mweb and others :)

I'll have to memorize that GB speech. I'll also do the dance + tea bag if
i win against Draeka lolz

For your honor.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so tempted to submit an article on the Mweb page...

Di... git in there!

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol* This entire month is MKX. Things will revert to normal next month.
Are you coming to the CTICC event?
On 24 May 2015 20:11, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Think this was enough MK for now.

We need to get back to Xrd asap!

:D

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 20:10:05 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9wjA9mb4kk

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ya, you have to delay wake up to avoid the downward projectile

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So apparently Cassie's strongest variation is Spec Ops?