RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:59:20 +0200

*lmao*
On 24 May 2015 19:56, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol,

msg from GB:

Di has to say this next interview :

"MK X is definitely the most footsie orientated game to date and arguably
the most balanced fighting game ever released. I've learned so much from
Fatality 8, watching Sonic X use Edward Black, not to mention Absolute
Legend and his use of King Low. The combinations that these great players
pull off are too good for sentences. I think that MK X will have the
largest number of entrants at this year's Mutation, the world's largest
fighting game tournament. Kappa. "

Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:54:21 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damn I just realised my SA Gamer bait won't work because DP is banned.