Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 04:47:28 +0200

Used to be C but years ago they switched to C++

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 11:02 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, impressive. What is Mame written in btw? C/C+?

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[image: Inline image 1]

They said it couldn't be done...* They said I'd be wasting my time...*
But my hardwork has finally proven those miserable heathens wrong!

Basically I hacked together a version of Mame that allows you to
save/reload/record inputs at the touch of a button and you can map this
button to your fightstick/pad =) What this means is that you can setup a
combo situation, try it out and if it fails you just reload instantly.
Once it works, exit the game and you can play it back and record it to AVI.

Laziness breeds ingenuity.

* noone actually said this

JPEG image