RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 09:33:34 +0000

Do they pay for the top four to fly up to Jhb on the 6th of June then?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:52:48 +0000

�Aut non.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:38:43 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well that was horrible to watch,, shit I could have done something else

On May 19, 2015 6:33 AM, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo_HkSeLDCw#t=826

this is too good.

lol kombat time. also I still have the 3d vhs one, yoh that was bed.

lol at nightwolf at the end.

________________________________
Dates : Tue, 19 May 2015 07:01:52 +0300
From:
jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Were there any buffs in the recent MK patch? Feels like FT deals more, or at
least the damage scaling was decreased

On 19 May 2015 1:49 AM, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
OK, now I'm convinced there's something wrong with me...

How did Mad Max manage to score such good reviews?

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/mad-max-fury-road

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:52 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Erm... since forever?

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:51 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
wtf salie

since when does st lp connect into ken u2?
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/may/18/st-lp-u2-counter-hit-st-mk-combos-u1-close-out-sick-comeback-and-more-shoryusengan-spotlight-olympic-gaming/
________________________________
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 20:41:53 +0200
From:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Lol. Thats the thing about these Nokia phones.
"Gotta find my charger... used it last month." lmao

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:28 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
If I had my way I'd still be using my Nokia E52. Battery lasted forever. I
did get me a Nokia 100 though. I just need to find my charger...

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:23 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx><mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Lol. I've got a Nokia 6303. Discontinued in 2009...

Sent from my Windows Phone