Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:58:57 +0200

Just hilarious.
On 18 May 2015 19:57, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love the cell phone ones best.

Poor soul stuck in a cardboard box: "Sir you have been approved for our
special phone insurance cover."
Me: "really, and how much is that going to set me back?"
Poor soul stuck in a cardboard box: "It's only R300 a month sir"
Me: "that's incredible. Tell me... can you see what phone Iḿ using right
now?"
Poor soul stuck in a cardboard box: "Yes sir, It says here you're using a
Nokia X1"
Me: "...and you know how much a Nokia X1 costs"
Poor soul stuck in a cardboard box: "No sir"
Me: "R299"
Poor soul stuck in a cardboard box: "Sorry to have bothered you sir"
Me: "No problem, call again."

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only thing I hate more than banks are banking consultants.

Idiot: "Sir, we noticed that you are paying a huge amount in bank
charges."
Me: "Is that so? Well maybe you should stop charging me so much then."
Idiot: <stunned silence> "erm... well we can offer you these
alternatives"
Me: "The reason I have this account is because I didn't have to pay any
charges at all".
Idiot: "Erm... I not quite sure why you were exempt from charges sir."
Me: "Everyone on this account was. Until you guys decided to start
charging. Thanks for notifying us about that by the way."