Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 16:01:38 +0200

The only thing I hate more than banks are banking consultants.

Idiot: "Sir, we noticed that you are paying a huge amount in bank charges."
Me: "Is that so? Well maybe you should stop charging me so much then."
Idiot: <stunned silence> "erm... well we can offer you these alternatives"
Me: "The reason I have this account is because I didn't have to pay any
charges at all".
Idiot: "Erm... I not quite sure why you were exempt from charges sir."
Me: "Everyone on this account was. Until you guys decided to start
charging. Thanks for notifying us about that by the way."
Idiot: <stunned silence> "erm... well we can offer you these alternatives"