Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:53:58 +0200

Yo Di, I didn't know you could block during SS but now that I think about
it I have been using hyper side stepping since T5 DR which is canceling SS
with either forward or back which means you block while SS. Lol
I was doing it without knowing all of the benefits and now namco decides to
take it away. Lol
On 17 May 2015 22:19, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep.

Instead of working hard to be a top player...they rather pull the top
player down and the scrubs get buffed?

Apparently you can't ss and block anymore...

This probably explain what you said about top players not moving as much
in T7 vids Sap. It's because they can't.

I wonder if this is a preparation for TxSF...since they don't want tekken
player to ss fireballs haha

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:06 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fuck,, they ruined it. Imma buy a plane ticket and fucking threaten them
to turn it back,, this means a random fool can easily murder a skilled
player
On May 17, 2015 10:04 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand this new thing of nerfing movement to cater to
scrubs. If you put in the time to develop good movement, you should be
rewarded for that. Now it won't even matter.
On 17 May 2015 22:02, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

TEKKEN 7 will be a game made for scrubs.. If JDCR lost to a random new
guy then I don't think TEKKEN 7 will last long,, they need to re BUFF the
movement
On May 17, 2015 9:57 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some very disturbing revelations here... Tekken 1 movement and top
players losing to randoms. Good shit Namco.
On 17 May 2015 21:50, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/5/14/tekken-7-regarding-the-change-to-the-sidestepping.html

so tekken just became a 2d game...

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol* One of my faves :P
On 17 May 2015 16:18, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSj-zipfY_I

On 17 May 2015 at 14:36, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hyper Fighting maybe.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 2:27 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where was Ryu and Ken the best?
On May 17, 2015 1:41 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Doesn't knock down in SFII WW.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 1:39 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wait .,, DP on hit knocks down,, how can it be punishable?? It
has to be like -120 then
On May 17, 2015 1:29 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lol, Ken and Ryu are the worst characters in SF2 WW. Their
DPS and tatsus are punishable on hit.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 1:27 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats a death combo,, Ken is broken
On May 17, 2015 1:23 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@LB: 4-hit TOD.

There's a "trick" to this combo. No cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHC5_hBZek