Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:39:18 +0200

*lmao*
On 17 May 2015 22:37, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New tekken 7 footage,

lee and wang confirmed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPtYXygis3w

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unless you're going to buy a million copys to 1 scrub...i don't see that
happening...

Oh well, still far from final version of T7. So let's hope they come to
some sort of senses and not get blinded by western noobs comments on saying
it's a good idea.

Also, there's only 8 slot left for characters...unless they're surprising
us with a 3rd row...i wonder who'll make the cut. If roger + kuma gets a
slot each and someone like Nina or Lei didnt...fuck

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:30 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No SAP,, we still have hope,, if there are more scrubs than dedicated
player then if enough guys buy this game we get our Sidesteps back and our
movement,, then TEKKEN 7 will be fun
On May 17, 2015 10:22 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I knew l wasn't imagining things Di. I suppose this confirms it :(

Oh well, guess l'll have to start playing T1 again to prepare for T7
*lol*
On 17 May 2015 22:19, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep.

Instead of working hard to be a top player...they rather pull the top
player down and the scrubs get buffed?

Apparently you can't ss and block anymore...

This probably explain what you said about top players not moving as
much in T7 vids Sap. It's because they can't.

I wonder if this is a preparation for TxSF...since they don't want
tekken player to ss fireballs haha

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:06 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fuck,, they ruined it. Imma buy a plane ticket and fucking threaten
them to turn it back,, this means a random fool can easily murder a
skilled
player
On May 17, 2015 10:04 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I don't understand this new thing of nerfing movement to cater to
scrubs. If you put in the time to develop good movement, you should be
rewarded for that. Now it won't even matter.
On 17 May 2015 22:02, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TEKKEN 7 will be a game made for scrubs.. If JDCR lost to a random
new guy then I don't think TEKKEN 7 will last long,, they need to re
BUFF
the movement
On May 17, 2015 9:57 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Some very disturbing revelations here... Tekken 1 movement and top
players losing to randoms. Good shit Namco.
On 17 May 2015 21:50, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/5/14/tekken-7-regarding-the-change-to-the-sidestepping.html

so tekken just became a 2d game...

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* One of my faves :P
On 17 May 2015 16:18, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSj-zipfY_I

On 17 May 2015 at 14:36, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hyper Fighting maybe.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 2:27 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where was Ryu and Ken the best?
On May 17, 2015 1:41 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Doesn't knock down in SFII WW.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 1:39 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wait .,, DP on hit knocks down,, how can it be punishable??
It has to be like -120 then
On May 17, 2015 1:29 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol, Ken and Ryu are the worst characters in SF2 WW.
Their DPS and tatsus are punishable on hit.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 1:27 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats a death combo,, Ken is broken
On May 17, 2015 1:23 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@LB: 4-hit TOD.

There's a "trick" to this combo. No cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHC5_hBZek