Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:11:32 +0200

Fixed several characters being able to attack on the first frame of a
jump.

Heh. That's one of the first things I noticed. I thought it was a
character-specific feature.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why is everyone on TYM crying over EB? i think he's a fair character.
Strong but not broken and bullshit.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/ice-clone-nerfed.52094/

After reading a bit it sounds like if you let the clone disappear then
the cool down period kicks in for 2 seconds.
I you throw it or it gets shattered then there will be no CD period so
you can do another clone.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What subby nerfed already?
Fuck EB and NRS.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Apparently subz got nerfed in this patch with his clones...i'm not sure
what they mean by blocking and clone going away...

TYM forum response to subz nerf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZ25ikUKVY

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Saw the new nightcrawler. looks amazing. he's more physically accurate
than X2 nightcrawler.

Jubilee is a nice touch :)

No wolverine please...if so, don't let him hog the screen time and do
EVERYTHING (like kill apocalypse...)

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/05/11/x-men-apocalypse-has-the-biggest-superhero-cast-yet-2862148?lt_source=external,manual