Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 13:05:44 +0200

Thanks for explaining neutral game :)

So it's like space pressure.

If that's the case. D'vorah does have a strong neutral game. d1 d3 d4 f11
and f22 range and speed + frames beats a lot of other characters. her
special moves aren't anything fancy to throw out randomly. but her normals
are very strong :) saw a vid where someone just used 2 moves to win. d4 and
f22.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

scorps 11 being 7frame and 12 being 9frames is the second hit.

if you want to know how fast your jab is...go to the first page of the
movelist and see how fast you "1" is.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:53 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

morning peeps,

neutral game is when you not going anywhere. when you in a standing
position and you control dat space in front of you.

also , scorps 11 is 7f startup, but 12 is 9f.

I saw that you cant do 11 FRC 214 combo.

11 is your main punisher. scorp hellfire is kuk cheap, doing DOT dmg
in mid combo is not right.
------------------------------
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 02:03:29 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone want to explain to me what does "neutral game" mean?

I'm not too familiar with fighting game terminology...unless it's
tekken...

Tried to google it but still not entirely sure what it is :/

Is it the same as wiff punishing?

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:44 PM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm with salie, armour and tp's are cheating. "gimme some space bro!"
On 13 May 2015 4:10 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2D fighters need fewer armoured moves and teleports. They're such a
brainless way of providing "balance".