RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 16:06:48 +0000

I don't understand f112 it knocks the opp away.

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:52:54 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

f22~WC 212~puddle f44 f112~db1

both with dmg %

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:10:39 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you want easy or you want hard? lolz
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:52 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

il have to test, I think im doing it wrong.

whats the full combo?

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:47:07 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

only 1 bug can land. the 2nd bug will knock them down.
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:23 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hmm interesting.

I was struggling to do ... bugcancel run, f11, MBbug.

Is there a lock on how many bug moves you can do in a combo?

whats the full combo after bugcancelrun?

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:17:23 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

f22~wasp cancel 212.
it's not that hard once you know the flow.
i'm not sure if brood mother can cancel her bug burst fast enough. never tried
it. she can't cancel bug spray in venomous.
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 8:42 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

f u filthy

@Di, dvorah's swarm queen, bug cancel is not that hard. I think in all versions
except that one its possible.

what is the combo after, f22, bugcancelrun, f11....?

Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:34:36 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No,, you buy it since you want to play it,, besides this looks like trash and a
waste of time to my eyes
On May 13, 2015 7:57 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?151862-Onechanbara-Z2-Chaos&p=2561438#post2561438

someone pls buy dis game

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 04:18:30 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I finally got to mess around with MKX tonight. Firstly, it's a horrible
port. High Voltage needs to be dragged into the street and drawn and
quartered. Twice the game completely froze my machine. Had to reboot. Other
than that,there are quite a few fun characters, so it feels like a game where
no player will have just one main. Oh, and it's pretty easy to see what's
strong. High low mixups and strong normals. Kung Jin is retarded. Reptile
and Quan Chi are fun but require some finesse. Kotal Kahn is a beast but needs
to be played differently. Sub-zero is awesome but needs more work and thought
than some of the more braindead stuff. Dvorah is awesome but feels gimmicky in
some regards. You need to play her in a boring way against people that know
her tricks. Takeda is a scrub killer. I also noticed that some characters'
air normals have noticeably slower startup eg. Summoner Quan Chi, or maybe it's
just the weird input system. I'll try out some more stuff if the game stops
freezing every 20 minutes.