Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:16:03 +0200

I should have added, "with my characters"
soz.
Yeah some guys armor are better than others.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That alters per character I guess...

Goro(Punchwalk) and Erron Black(Sand) gets full combos of their armor
moves. (They can get armor on their grabs as well for less damage)

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:02:31 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not Netherrealm that sucks at balance, it's the feedback they get
that sucks.

@ilitirit I find the armor to be of very little effect in MKX. Most
times I eat more damage because of it.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The reason the game is like that is because netherealm suck at balance.

On Wednesday, 13 May 2015, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't see why some characters have 1 armored moves while some have more
than 3...and their only armor move is stupid punishable on block -_-"

hopefully they'll release a big game changing patch like they did to
injustice that made the game better and introduce a wider range of
characters in tournaments.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2D fighters need fewer armoured moves and teleports. They're such a
brainless way of providing "balance".