Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 16:08:05 +0200

His rage art is interesting...can faint into flash. So people who want to
deathfist and kill you while you activate rage art will lose to rage art
flash.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

unfortunately no...

i would main him if he does lolz and a use for db+4...still not sure why
one would use this move (maybe for the OTG factor but we have the ground
sword stab for that...)

his Calamari look is growing on me. Only thing that bothers me is his
tail...it looks like it would serve a purpose for a move (like roger) but
it doesnt...

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

But the real question is...

Does he still not have a dick punch?

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:54:51 +0200

Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

movement is similar to ttt2 except for being up close...maybe they buffed
moves tracking to track better up close.

yoshi overall is the same as ttt2. he's solid. with pokes > combos...he's
viable. eating a few b22 will get you killed very fast. having a safe long
range df+2 helps too...also ws21 launcher (goodbye old useless ws2 string).

his evasive spin (b3 b4) takes less life to per spin now...that will make
it very useful in tight situation. His wall combo is damn good df+1 db+334
into sword sweep set up if they tech...

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I watched some t7 yoshi.

From what I saw movement looks completely fine if not actually pretty
rad.

On Wednesday, 13 May 2015, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

both with dmg %

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:10:39 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you want easy or you want hard? lolz

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:52 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

il have to test, I think im doing it wrong.

whats the full combo?

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:47:07 +0200

From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

only 1 bug can land. the 2nd bug will knock them down.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:23 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hmm interesting.

I was struggling to do ... bugcancel run, f11, MBbug.

Is there a lock on how many bug moves you can do in a combo?

whats the full combo after bugcancelrun?

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:17:23 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

f22~wasp cancel 212.

it's not that hard once you know the flow.

i'm not sure if brood mother can cancel her bug burst fast enough. never
tried it. she can't cancel bug spray in venomous.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 8:42 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

f u filthy

@Di, dvorah's swarm queen, bug cancel is not that hard. I think in all
versions except that one its possible.

what is the combo after, f22, bugcancelrun, f11....?

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:34:36 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No,, you buy it since you want to play it,, besides this looks like trash
and a waste of time to my eyes
On May 13, 2015 7:57 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?151862-Onechanbara-Z2-Chaos&p=2561438#post2561438

someone pls buy dis game

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 04:18:30 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I finally got to mess around with MKX tonight. Firstly, it's a
horrible port. High Voltage needs to be dragged into the street and drawn
and quartered. Twice the game completely froze my machine. Had to
reboot. Other than that,there are quite a few fun characters, so it feels
like a game where no player will have just one main. Oh, and it's pretty
easy to see what's strong. High low mixups and strong normals. Kung Jin
is retarded. Reptile and Quan Chi are fun but require some finesse. Kotal
Kahn is a beast but needs to be played differently. Sub-zero is awesome
but needs more work and thought than some of the more braindead stuff.
Dvorah is awesome but feels gimmicky in some regards. You need to play her
in a boring way against people that know her tricks. Takeda is a scrub
killer. I also noticed that some characters' air normals have noticeably
slower startup eg. Summoner Quan Chi, or maybe it's just the weird input
system. I'll try out some more stuff if the game stops freezing every 20
minutes.